商务英语实战学习:赞助

若水1147 分享 时间:

为了让大家更好的准备商务英语BEC考试,小编给大家整理了商务英语实战教程,下面小编就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。

商务英语实战学习:赞助(1)

核心学习:Sponsorships 赞助

Steve: That is the jazziest t-shirt I have ever seenMike.

史蒂文:这是我所见过的最棒的T恤衫,麦克。

Mike: Thanks Steve. It's brand spanking new.

麦克: 谢谢,我还从未穿过它呢。

Steve: Where did you get it?

史蒂文:你从哪儿弄到它的?

Mike: Fiona from the marketing department gave it to me yesterday.

麦克: 在市场部工作的菲欧娜昨天刚给我的。

Steve: Why are marketing giving away freebies?

史蒂文:市场部为什么要发放免费赠品呢?

Mike: It's part of a new campaign. The company is sponsoring a football team!

史蒂文:这是新的商业促销活动中的一部分。公司正在赞助一支足球队呢!

Steve: That is the coolest! Do we get free tickets to the games?

麦克: 这太酷了!我们能不能拿到免费的球票呢?

Mike: There are so many perks from sponsoring a sports team! Sit down and I will tell you allabout it.

史蒂文:赞助体育比赛可是有很多额外津贴呢!坐下来,让我给你好好讲讲。

商务英语实战学习:赞助(2)

Ⅱ.单词简析

1) Jazzy: attractive, appealing, cool

奔放的:有吸引力的、很酷的

ex:The new fashion shop at the mall has some of thejazziest clothes in town.

商城里的新时装店有些镇上最酷的衣服。

2) Brand spanking new: so new that it has neverbeen worn before

崭新的,从未被穿过的

ex:Last night I spilled a whole coffee on my brand spanking new pants.

昨晚上我把咖啡洒到了我的新裤子上。

3) Campaign: an on-going project

商业促销活动:马上就要开展的商业项目

ex:The new marketing campaign will increase our profits by 100 percent if it is successful.

新的营销活动如果成功的话,会增加我们百分之百的利润。

4) Perks: free benefits, sometimes called freebies

额外津贴

ex:Although my salary is not so high, there are many perks that make up for it.

虽然我的工资不高,但有很多额外津贴,可以算作一部分补偿。

商务英语实战学习:赞助(3)

课文篇

We all know that marketing is one of the mostessential areas of business. No matter how goodyour product is, if no one knows about it becauseyour marketing is poor, you cannot make money.

我们都知道,市场营销是商业中一个最重要的核心领域。无论你的产品质量多么好,如果由于你的市场营销做得不好而不被人所知的话,你仍然没法赚钱。

Increasingly, sports marketing is becoming apopular way to advertise a company's goods andservices. For an annual fee, you can have your company name on the shirts that sporting teamor individual wears.

在体育活动方面的市场营销正逐渐成为公司商品和服务进行广告宣传和普及的一种途径。缴纳年费,你就可以将公司的名字印在运动队或队员穿的队服上。

As sports are incredibly popular on TV, having your company name on a shirt or cap meansthat millions or even billions will associate your company with the sport.

由于体育活动通过电视转播变得非常普及,把公司的名称印在队服的衬衫或帽子上意味着公司能通过体育赛事赚到百万甚至上亿的钞票。

Sports marketing is not cheap though, so some companies try other types of visible marketingsuch as putting their company name on tall buildings, or by supporting arts and musical events.

但是,体育活动市场营销的成本并不便宜。因此,有些公司尝试别的方法进行可视广告宣传。例如把公司的名称悬挂在高层建筑上,或赞助一些文化和音乐活动等。

The two most lucrative sports marketing events are the Olympic Games and the Football WorldCup. If you can wait four years and have a large enough budget, by sponsoring these types ofevents, you can virtually ensure that the entire world will know your company.

两种最有利的进行市场营销的体育活动就是奥运会和世界杯足球赛。如果你能等上4年,还能有个足够大的预算的话,通过赞助这样的体育赛事,你可以确保让整个世界都能知道你的公司。

商务英语实战学习:赞助(4)

Ⅳ.对话篇

Beth: Did you watch the game last night?

贝丝:你看昨晚的比赛了么?

Sally: What game? You know that I don't watchmuch TV.

萨丽:什么比赛?你知道我是不怎么看电视的。

Beth: The team that our company sponsors wasplaying.

贝丝:是咱们公司赞助的队在比赛。

Sally: Oh! I got an email about that but forgot all about it. Did we win?

萨丽:噢!我收到一封email是讲这个的,但我给忘了。咱们赢了么?考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话,可以 免费预约短信提醒,届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。

Beth: No, the other team beat us by a long way.

贝丝:没有。另外的那个队赢了我们一大截呢!

Sally: Will they have an affect on our sales and marketing campaign?

萨丽:那对我们的销售和广告计划会有影响么?

Beth: No way! The team might not be winners but the company is.

贝丝:绝对不会。运动队可能不是赢家,但公司绝对是。

Sally: I just hope they win next time.

萨丽:我希望他们下次能赢。

Beth: Don't worry - you will probably forget to watch them anyway.

贝丝:别担心。反正你可能仍会忘记观看的。


商务英语实战学习:赞助

将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
265191