外贸询盘报盘常用英语必备之14:关于代理

时间:2016-12-01 15:24:28
14 代理

In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。

We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.
我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。

We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.
我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。

We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.
我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。

We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.
我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。

We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.
我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。

Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.
除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。

When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.
当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。

I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.
我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.
我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。

I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.
我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。

When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
您何时签定代理协议呢?

The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.
为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。

I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.
我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。

Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?
那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢?

I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.
希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。

We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.
我们可以在代理协议期满时续订。

I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
我们这次再访是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长三年。

I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.
我有权被指定为你方代理。

Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.
你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。