备考BEC中级需要哪些资料

若水1147 分享 时间:

备考BEC中级需要哪些资料呢?今天小编给大家带来了备考BEC中级需要哪些资料,希望能够帮助到大家,下面小编就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。

备考BEC中级需要哪些资料

1. 先去把BEC中级 的相关教辅书籍和真题一整套都买了,我是几年前考的,记得是有剑桥出的一整套相应的书籍作为备考资料的。

2. 找时间自学教材,认真学,BEC是商务类的,很专业,如果你的专业不是商务英语的话,必须认真学教材。俺当年就是血的教训,仗着自己英文专业,几乎裸考 ,虽然过了可素是C,最后连证都没领,太丢人了。而且如果认真学教材的话,对自身也是一个很好的学习过程,能学到真东西。

3. 学好了教材之后,好好做题,做两遍,第一遍拿铅笔做,全部做完后,隔长一段时间做第二遍,熟悉题型和相关内容。 考前把题目和教材神马的再过一遍。

4. 在做出考BEC的这个决定之后,马上去找一位志同道合考BEC的童鞋,最好离你比较近,可以随时随地一起练口语 ,初期可以随便聊,先进入英语聊天的状态。然后拿真题模拟题里的口语话题来聊,商务方向神马的。口语考试也很重要。考试时,切记要一直说,不能长时间沉默或者嗯嗯啊啊,要保证两个人都你一句我一句说,不能老是一个人说另一个人被抢白,这样不厚道,最终效果也不好~

5. 以上如果你真的认真去做了,基本没有考不过的。当然,前提是,你英文能力要达到六级水平,这样就稳当了。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习

1. What time is suitable for me to apply for a patent?

什么时候适合申请专利?

2. Before you apply for a patent, you must show your invention for one year.

在申请专利之前,你必须将你的发明公布一年。

3. I’m wondering whether the consumer traffic flow here can meet our expected level.

我担心这里的客流量能否达到期望水平。

4. We worry about the consumer traffic flow here.

我们担心这里的客流量水平。

5. With a moderate population, the overall price and purchasing power is anything but moderate.

虽然人口不多,但是这里的整体物价和购买力却不低。

6. The consumers here have a strong tendency to increase their consumption in western cafes.

这里的消费者极力想要提高自己在西式咖啡馆的消费水平。

7. I’d like to know whether I am responsible for the advertising and promotion.

我想知道是不是我们要自己负责广告宣传和市场推广。

8. We will pay for part of the cost, and you need to pay for the rest.

我们负责一部分费用,你们负责剩余部分。

9. Any old qualified staff will be offered retraining for our new positions.

任何符合我们用人要求的老员工,我们都会向他们提供再培训的机会以适应我们的新职位。

10. If they accept our new positions, they can still work with us.

如果他们接受新岗位,我们依然可以一起工作。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习

1. Sorry, we can’t return your money back for this product.

对不起,我们不能将这个产品的钱款退还给您。

2. We are sorry that it is excluded from the list of refundable commodities.

我们很抱歉,它不在可退款的商品范围之内。

3. We feel terribly sorry for the delay in replying to your exchange request.

我们对延误回复您的退换请求深表歉意。

4. We sincerely apologize for the trouble brought to you.

给您带来的麻烦,我们表示真诚的歉意。

5. We promote being nice to employees, trusting and recognizing them.

我们提倡善待员工,信任并且赏识他们。

6. In order to delegate successfully, you will need people with appropriate skills and they may have to learn some of those skills from you.

要成功委派工作,你将需要有具有合适技能的人,而他们也许要从你那里学到一些技能。

7. A successful boss will let his employees perform their respective duties.

一个成功的老板会让自己的员工各司其职。

8. A successful entrepreneur has to come up with innovative ideas, but also turn them into a value-creating profitable business.

一个成功的企业家需要提出有创造性的想法,也要具有将想法变成能创造价值的盈利产业的能力。

9. We are planning to find an agent to promote the development of our market.

我们正计划寻找代理商,以促进市场开发。

10. I have been thinking of finding a sales agent in Xi’an to act for us.

我一直考虑在西安找一家销售代理商。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习

1. I’d like to know the details of the tender conditions.

2. Before submitting the tender, we must know all the details about the bid conditions.

投标前,我们必须知道招标条件的细节。

3. Should we pay some kind of guarantee, for example, bank deposit?

我方需要提供什么形式的担保吗,例如保证金?

4. You need to provide us with a standby letter of credit established by Merchants Bank.

贵方需要提供由招商银行开立的备用信用证。

5. We know that you have rich experience in this field. I think you may win the tender.

我们知道贵公司在该领域很有经验,我认为你方可能会中标。

6. I have no doubt you may win the tender since you are NO.1 in domestic oil industry.

由于贵公司引领我国石油行业,我毫不怀疑,贵公司可能会中标。

7. We shall release our auction notice seven days before the auction day.

我们应于拍卖日7天前发布拍卖公告。

8. The period of a public notice for auction of a ship shall not be less than 30 days.

拍卖船舶的公告时间不得少于30日。

9. We’d like to have the right to produce and sell your products.

我们想获得生产和销售你们产品的权利。

10. I’d like to know the possibility of technology transfer from you.

我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习

1. We have a number of well-established connections for sales throughout the country.

我们己经在全国范围内建立起了很多销售渠道。

2. We have branch offices in all main cities of our country.

我们在我国各大城市都有分公司。

3. We suggest a trial period of one year. If everything turns out satisfactory, we can renew the agreement on its expiry.

我们建议试行一年,如果双方都满意,可以在协议期满时续签。

4. The two-year trial period for agency seems rather long for us.

为期两年代理试用期对我们来说似乎太长了。

5. As our sole agent, you cannot handle the same or similar products of other origin.

作为我方的独家代理,贵方不能经销来自其他厂家的同类或类似商品。

6. Please see that you are not expected to re-export our goods to any other areas outside your own.请注意,贵方不能向别的地区转出口我方产品。

7. We shall revert to the question of sole agency when our business develops further.

在我们的业务进一步发展后,我们再来讨论独家代理的问题。

8. I’m afraid we can’t appoint you as our sole agent because the annual turnover you promised is too small.

因为贵方承诺的年销售量太小,恐怕我们不能同意贵方作为我方的独家代理。

9. What is your usual practice in giving commissions?

你们通常支付多少佣金?

10. Like all our representatives, you will receive a 3 percent commission.

和我们所有的代理商一样,你们可以得到3%的佣金。



备考BEC中级需要哪些资料

备考BEC中级需要哪些资料呢?今天小编给大家带来了备考BEC中级需要哪些资料,希望能够帮助到大家,下面小编就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。备考BEC中级需要哪些资料1. 先去把BEC中级 的相??
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
342665